As a service provider we bear responsibility only for the following actions:
- To accept a passport, completed visa application form, supporting documents (collectively, the "Documents") and the applicable visa and service fees.
- To submit the Documents to the Russian Embassy.
- To collect the relevant Documents from Russian Embassy after completion of all formalities, and return them back to the applicants as per the defined procedure approved by the Russian Embassy.
- We levy a service fee apart from the government charges.
- However, the visa services are taken care by Russian Embassy too with no extra charges.
All foreign nationals are required to have entry visas to travel to the Russian Federation. Russian entry visas can be obtained at local Russian Embassy or Consulate, proper authorization (invitation) from the Passport and Visa Department (UVIR) of the Ministry of Internal Affairs or specially authorized travel agencies is required.
RUSSIAN TRAVEL VISA TYPES
Thereare five types of Russian travel visas: Tourist, Transit, Business, Student, and Private or Homestay.
The most saught after are the tourist and business visas.
RUSSIAN TRAVEL VISA REQUIREMENTS
Russian travel visa requirements include, but are not limited to:
» Passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.
» 3 recent passport photos.
» supporting documents.
» completed Russian travel visa application form.
» Russian visa fee payment.
RUSSIA VISA APPLICATION FORM
» One Russia travel visa application form can be used for every type of visa.
» Ask us for Russian Travel Visa Application Form
RUSSIA TOURIST VISA
Besides the general Russian Travel Visa requirements above, you will need to submit the following items to acquire a Russia tourist visa:
» Confirmation of your travel plans from an authorized Russian travel agency or hotel;
» Cover letter from your travel agency, including your name, dates and places of arrival and departure and means of transportation, itinerary while in Russia and index and reference number of the receiving organization.
The fees for processing a Russia tourist visa depend on the speed with which you want it done and the number of entries requested. NOTE: Fees for Russian travel visas increased on June 01, 2003.
|Visas Type & Validity||Processing Period||Invitation Charges||Embassy Fees|
Validity - 1 Year
|15 days working days
(Subject to Max 1 Month)
Validity - 1 Month
|Double Entry Visa
Validity - 3 Months
|Express Visa (Telex Message)
Validity - 1 Year
|7 days working days
(Subject to Max 10 Days)
* Processing charges extra per passport
* Processing & Courier charges will be separate
* Time for Business/Multiple Visa 21 working days
* Tourist Visa 4 working days.
RUSSIA BUSINESS VISA:
· an official letter of invitation from the Russian Foreign Ministry or its regional representatives;
· a cover letter from your company containing information about yourself, destination, terms and purpose of the trip;
The cost of the Russia Business visa is the same as the tourist visa.
After submitting your electronic reservation form or electronic payment form for other services, you will be provided with the option to make payment via our website as well as given the payment options listed below.
Our site is 100% secure. We use SSL Secure Server Encryption to make sure that your credit card data is safe when making payment.
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard and American Express by fax or through our website. Please note that a 5% sales tax is applied to all American Express payments.
Your credit card information is strictly confidential. All of your personal information is stored in our off-line database and is only accessed for the purposes of future online reservations.
English language support
- • Russia Tours
- • Russia Hotels
- • Get Visa for Russia & CIS Countries
- • Visa Information
- • Fixed Departure
- • Currency Converter
- • Maps of Russia
- • About us